Technology stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is up 5.6% today and up 34.7% in the last month.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 4.5% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sykes Enterprises Inc (SYKE): SYKE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 2.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 2.8% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 2.7% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 2.7% today.
- Convergys Corp (CVG): CVG stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 3.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 1.6% today and down 27.4% in the last month.
- Tivo Inc (TIVO): TIVO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Te Connectivity Ltd (TEL): TEL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.