Services stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Associated Estates Realty Corp (AEC): AEC stock is up 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is up 0.8% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is up 0.6% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 0.8% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY): BBBY stock is up 0.3% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Aircastle Limited (AYR): AYR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.