Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Gencorp Inc (GY): GY stock is up 3.7% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 1.6% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is up 1.6% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 1.0% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 1.1% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 2.7% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 2.8% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 2.4% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 2.3% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.