Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 6.8% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is up 6.2% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 3.7% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 2.9% today.
- Kla-Tencor Corp (KLAC): KLAC stock is up 2.7% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 2.3% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is up 1.6% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 16.1% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 3.2% today.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is down 3.9% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 3.4% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 3.5% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 3.8% today.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 2.9% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 2.4% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.