Financial stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Aflac Incorporated (AFL): AFL stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG): AJG stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- CME Group Inc (CME): CME stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is up 1.1% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is up 0.6% today.
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Central Europe and Russia Fund (CEE): CEE stock is down 3.1% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.