Technology stocks finished up 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Faro Technologies (FARO): FARO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is up 1.9% today.
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is up 1.8% today and up 21.4% in the last month.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is up 1.8% today and up 22.0% in the last month.
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 1.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 1.2% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.