Financial stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is up 0.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): ADS stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Unumprovident Corp (UNM): UNM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 0.4% today.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM): JPM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 0.6% today.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): AGO stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- First Republic Bank (FRC): FRC stock is down 4.6% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 4.5% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 4.2% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 3.7% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 4.1% today and down 21.5% in the last month.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 3.0% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Gabelli Equity Trust (GAB): GAB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 2.8% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.