Technology stocks declined 2.0% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, the Nasdaq declined 1.9% and the S&P 500 was down 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 3.1% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 5.8% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 5.2% today.
- Echostar Corp (SATS): SATS stock is down 4.2% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 3.9% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 3.8% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 2.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 3.7% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 3.7% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is down 3.6% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 3.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.