Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 2.7% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 2.3% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 1.1% today.
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO): MNRO stock is up 1.6% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 2.1% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 3.7% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 4.0% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Panera Bread Company (PNRA): PNRA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is down 2.1% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is down 2.4% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.