Services stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 4.0% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 3.0% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 4.3% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 2.2% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 2.3% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 3.3% today.
- Taubman Centers (TCO): TCO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Rollins Inc. (ROL): ROL stock is down 33.1% today and down 33.9% in the last month.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 12.2% today.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is down 4.9% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 5.5% today.
- Liberty Media Corp (LMCB): LMCB stock is down 3.7% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is down 1.1% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is down 1.6% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 1.2% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.