Services stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is up 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is up 1.9% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 1.9% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is up 1.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): SNH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Eastgroup Properties (EGP): EGP stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 6.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is down 2.8% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 2.1% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is down 1.9% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.