Capital goods stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 10.4% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is up 3.5% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 1.6% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 1.5% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 1.5% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 0.9% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.