Energy stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.0% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.5% and the S&P 500 increased 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is up 2.0% today.
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT): INT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Eqt Corp (EQT): EQT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 4.2% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 4.2% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 3.4% today.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is down 2.4% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Helmerich & Payne (HP): HP stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.