Technology stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 0.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is up 0.3% today.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 0.2% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is down 3.1% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 3.1% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Avnet Inc (AVT): AVT stock is down 2.8% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 2.8% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is down 2.7% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 2.7% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.