Technology stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 0.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is up 0.3% today.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 0.2% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is down 3.1% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 3.1% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Avnet Inc (AVT): AVT stock is down 2.8% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 2.8% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is down 2.7% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 2.7% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 2.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.