Technology stocks rose 0.8% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.9% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 15.6% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 10.2% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 3.8% today.
- Perkinelmer (PKI): PKI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 3.2% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 3.0% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 19.3% today and down 21.3% in the last month.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 0.8% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.