Technology stocks finished down 1.4% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.3%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 was down 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Amphenol Corp (APH): APH stock is up 4.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO): BIO stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 6.8% today and down 40.2% in the last month.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 5.1% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 5.3% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is down 4.7% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 4.1% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 4.8% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 4.0% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 4.4% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 4.6% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 4.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.