Energy stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Unit Corp (UNT): UNT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): NBL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 0.1% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is down 3.4% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is down 3.1% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 2.9% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 2.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.