Energy stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Unit Corp (UNT): UNT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): NBL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 0.1% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is down 3.4% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is down 3.1% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 2.9% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.