Financial stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 1.8% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR): IBKR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is up 1.1% today.
- Morgan Stanley (MS): MS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Nelnet Inc (NNI): NNI stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Astoria Financial Corp (AF): AF stock is down 1.8% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Suntrust Banks (STI): STI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is down 1.4% today.
- First Interstate Bancsystem (FIBK): FIBK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Prospect Capital Corp (PSEC): PSEC stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.