Healthcare stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Allergan Plc (AGN): AGN stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Taro Pharm Inds (TARO): TARO stock is up 0.1% today.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (VRX): VRX stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- West Pharmaceutical Services (WST): WST stock is down 1.3% today.
- Boston Scientific Corp (BSX): BSX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Msa Safety Inc. (MSA): MSA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Pfizer Inc (PFE): PFE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH): ZBH stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- C.R. Bard (BCR): BCR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW): EW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Kindred Healthcare (KND): KND stock is down 0.7% today.
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): PRGO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mckesson Corp (MCK): MCK stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.