Technology stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is up 6.5% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 5.6% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 5.1% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 5.1% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 4.7% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 4.1% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 3.4% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 11.1% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 8.9% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 3.6% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 3.8% today.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 2.3% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.3% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.