Technology stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is up 6.5% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 5.6% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 5.1% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 5.1% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 4.7% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 4.1% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 3.4% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 11.1% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 8.9% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 3.6% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 3.8% today.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 2.3% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.3% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 1.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.