The CrossFit Games 2015 will continue Friday.
The event will resume following the crowning of the Teens and Masters divisions champions Thursday. Here are five things to know about the CrossFit Games 2015:
- Individual and Team competitions will take place at the StubHub Center in Carson, Calif.
- The event will be available online via WatchESPN with live coverage beginning at noon ET.
- YouTube will stream additional live coverage of the CrossFit Games 2015.
- If you’re on cable, ESPN will cover part of the event Friday and Saturday, and ESPN2 will cover it Sunday.
- Friday’s schedule includes Team Earth Worm, Team Synchros and Snatch Speed Ladder—Individual Men and Women.
What are you looking forward to in the CrossFit Games 2015?