Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is up 4.0% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.3% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 0.3% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.6% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 6.5% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 4.5% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 3.5% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 2.6% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.