Energy stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 4.8% today and down 46.3% in the last month.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is down 4.5% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 4.1% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 4.0% today and down 29.8% in the last month.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 3.8% today and down 29.6% in the last month.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 3.9% today.
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is down 3.7% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 3.7% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is down 3.7% today and down 20.5% in the last month.
- Marathon Oil Corp (MRO): MRO stock is down 3.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.