Energy stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 4.8% today and down 46.3% in the last month.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is down 4.5% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 4.1% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 4.0% today and down 29.8% in the last month.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 3.8% today and down 29.6% in the last month.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 3.9% today.
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is down 3.7% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 3.7% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is down 3.7% today and down 20.5% in the last month.
- Marathon Oil Corp (MRO): MRO stock is down 3.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.