Technology stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 4.0% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 3.9% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp (SIMO): SIMO stock is up 3.0% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 2.8% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is up 2.8% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Texas Instruments Inc (TXN): TXN stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 4.4% today on 11 times normal volume.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is down 2.8% today and down 21.2% in the last month.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Hexcel Corp (HXL): HXL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 2.0% today.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.