Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 4.1% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 3.1% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 2.8% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 2.8% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 6.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 2.5% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is down 2.1% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 1.4% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.