Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is up 4.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 3.5% today and up 30.7% in the last month.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 3.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 3.4% today.
- Dst Systems (DST): DST stock is up 3.1% today.
- Gartner Inc (IT): IT stock is up 3.0% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 2.9% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 2.9% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 2.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW): MPW stock is down 6.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 5.7% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is down 5.3% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 4.2% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 4.2% today.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is down 4.1% today on 7 times normal volume.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 4.0% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is down 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 3.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.