Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is up 4.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 3.5% today and up 30.7% in the last month.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 3.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 3.4% today.
- Dst Systems (DST): DST stock is up 3.1% today.
- Gartner Inc (IT): IT stock is up 3.0% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 2.9% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 2.9% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 2.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW): MPW stock is down 6.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 5.7% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is down 5.3% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 4.2% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 4.2% today.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is down 4.1% today on 7 times normal volume.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 4.0% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is down 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 3.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.