Services stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Stamps.Com Inc (STMP): STMP stock is up 23.8% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 6.3% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 4.4% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is up 4.5% today.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is up 4.0% today.
- Pharmerica Corp (PMC): PMC stock is up 4.1% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 4.5% today.
- Viacom Inc Class A (VIA): VIA stock is up 3.5% today.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 3.6% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 6.3% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is down 3.5% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT): PMT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is down 2.2% today.
- Government Properties Income Trust (GOV): GOV stock is down 2.4% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.