Healthcare stocks rose 1.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.2%, the Nasdaq increased 1.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA): TEVA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Medtronic Inc (MDT): MDT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY): BMY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT): ABT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH): LH stock is up 1.4% today.
- C.R. Bard (BCR): BCR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Haemonetics Corp (HAE): HAE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): JNJ stock is up 1.2% today.
- Stryker Corp (SYK): SYK stock is up 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.