Services stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 4.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is up 2.6% today.
- BCE Inc (BCE): BCE stock is up 2.5% today.
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP): LXP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO): SHO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT): HT stock is down 0.8% today.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Autonation Inc (AN): AN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Colony Financial Inc (CLNY): CLNY stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.