Services stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 4.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is up 2.6% today.
- BCE Inc (BCE): BCE stock is up 2.5% today.
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP): LXP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO): SHO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT): HT stock is down 0.8% today.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Autonation Inc (AN): AN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Colony Financial Inc (CLNY): CLNY stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.