What are some of your 2018 New Year’s resolution ideas?
Those seeking to improve their health and fitness should look no further as we have amassed six apps designed to help you keep your fitness goals on track throughout the year.
Here they are:
- RunKeeper: RunKeeper is designed to help you track walking, running or another physical activity. You can discover running routes with its GPS features, while also look at others’ progress.
- Yoga Studio: Yogis looking to take their hobby to the next level can enjoy this $4.99 app that offers 70 ready-made yoga and meditation classes that last anywhere from 15 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Sworkit: This instructional and workout app was rated as the number one workout app by the American College of Sports Medicine, delivering more than 40 million workouts to its users so far.
- Fitnet: Those who cannot go to the gym due to time constraints might enjoy Fitnet, which offers five- and seven-minute workouts, plus the camera on your phone can measure how well you follow the exercises.
- Motion Traxx: Music lovers will appreciate Motion Traxx, which features music that matches the intensity of specific workouts in order to keep you in shape.
- StrongLifts 5×5: Those looking to lift will be happy with this app, which keeps track of the exercise, number of reps, rest time and more.
Are you going to stick to your 2018 New Year’s resolution ideas? Make sure to check out these apps.