Bret Kenwell (RSS)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. Stock Has Room to Grow Despite Massive Rally
- General Motors Company Stock Is a Buy on a Pullback
- Is It Finally Time to Buy Under Armour Inc Stock?
- Is Bitcoin Like the Dot-Com Bubble? — And Is That a Good Thing?
- A Rebounding Micron Technology, Inc. Stock Is at a Very Critical Point
I seek out Future Blue Chips stocks.
Seeing the massive, multi-decade returns of stocks like Walmart or McDonalds is jaw-dropping. But seeing their dividend payouts -- to me -- is the most impressive.These payouts are now larger than the investor's original investment and continue to grow each year. So while buying a stock, I am looking for ones that have a strong brand, plenty of growth left in the tank and a big focus on the growing of the dividend.