Bret Kenwell (RSS)
- 5 Top Stock Trades for Monday — Buy GE and Microsoft?
- Is It Time to Buy Disney Stock Now That Beat Comcast’s Bid?
- The Smart Money Will Stay Away from eBay Stock After Earnings Stumble
- 5 Top Stock Trades for Friday Morning
- 5 Hot Stocks Today (That Could Crash Tomorrow)
I seek out Future Blue Chips stocks.
Seeing the massive, multi-decade returns of stocks like Walmart or McDonalds is jaw-dropping. But seeing their dividend payouts -- to me -- is the most impressive.These payouts are now larger than the investor's original investment and continue to grow each year. So while buying a stock, I am looking for ones that have a strong brand, plenty of growth left in the tank and a big focus on the growing of the dividend.