Bret Kenwell (RSS)
- Square Stock Is at a Tipping Point and Poised to Rally
- Can Nvidia Stock March Back to $200?
- Nasdaq Today: Hard to Keep Track of the Losers
- 5 Top Stock Trades for Wednesday — AGN, ABBV, FDX, MSFT, BB
- Is Nio Stock the Next Tesla?
I seek out Future Blue Chips stocks.
Seeing the massive, multi-decade returns of stocks like Walmart or McDonalds is jaw-dropping. But seeing their dividend payouts -- to me -- is the most impressive.These payouts are now larger than the investor's original investment and continue to grow each year. So while buying a stock, I am looking for ones that have a strong brand, plenty of growth left in the tank and a big focus on the growing of the dividend.