Bret Kenwell (RSS)
- Stock Market Today: Is GE a Fraud or a Screaming Buy?
- 5 Top Stock Trades for Monday: AMD, BAC, FB, GE, DE
- A Low-Risk Way to Trade Micron Stock
- Stock Market Today: GE, Cisco and Canopy Make Wild Moves
- 4 Top Stock Trades for Friday: AMZN, GE, BABA, GRUB
I seek out Future Blue Chips stocks.
Seeing the massive, multi-decade returns of stocks like Walmart or McDonalds is jaw-dropping. But seeing their dividend payouts -- to me -- is the most impressive.These payouts are now larger than the investor's original investment and continue to grow each year. So while buying a stock, I am looking for ones that have a strong brand, plenty of growth left in the tank and a big focus on the growing of the dividend.