Charles Sizemore (RSS)
- Best ETFs for 2018: Emerging Markets Set to Dominate in the Second Half
- Best Stocks for 2018: Enterprise Products Has Some Catching Up To Do
- 5 MLPs That Should Crush the Market in 2018
- Best Stocks 2018: Enterprise Products Partners L.P. Is Still Strong
- Best ETFs for 2018: iShares Emerging Markets Dividend ETF Is Still in the Race
Charles Lewis Sizemore, CFA, is the chief investment officer of the investment firm Sizemore Capital Management.
Charles has been a repeat guest on Fox Business News, has been quoted in Barron's Magazine and has been featured in numerous publications and well-reputed financial websites, including MarketWatch, TheStreet.com, InvestorPlace.com, MSN Money, Seeking Alpha, Stocks, Futures, and Options Magazine, The Daily Reckoning, Benzinga, Minyanville and Investment International.
He is also the co-author, along with Douglas C. Robinson, of Boom or Bust: Understanding and Profiting from a Changing Consumer Economy (iUniverse, 2008).
Charles holds a master's degree in Finance and Accounting from the London School of Economics in the United Kingdom and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance with an International Emphasis from Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and as a Phi Beta Kappa scholar.He worked alongside best-selling financial author and economic strategist Harry S. Dent, Jr. in creating original research on the effects of changing global demographics on asset returns and economic growth and was a regular contributor to the HS Dent Forecast monthly newsletter and the HS Dent Blog -- one of the most widely read financial blogs in the world.