James Brumley (RSS)
- 3 Things to Watch When PayPal Reports Earnings on Thursday
- There’s a Huge Flaw in Valuing AMD Stock Like Amazon or Netflix
- 3 Stock Charts for Thursday: Wells Fargo, CSX and Macy’s
- Apple Stock Is Headed for a Smartphone Showdown
- 3 Big Stock Charts for Wednesday: Pinnacle West Capital, Comerica and Hartford Financial Services
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.