Jayson Derrick (RSS)
- 7 Stocks to Buy That Wall Street Got Dead Wrong
- Starbucks Corporation (SBUX) Stock Investors Should Be Worried
- Fitbit Inc (FIT) Stock Could Reclaim Its Crown as Soon as Q2
- Fitbit Inc (FIT) Stock Isn’t As Dangerous As It Looks
- 7 Earnings Losers to Pick Up off the Floor
Jayson Derrick has been writing for InvestorPlace since 2016. Jayson also is a contributor to Benzinga and has contributed to Seeking Alpha and Motley Fool.
Jayson's career in finance began at a large international day trading firm where he was in charge of overseeing risk management for hundreds of traders. After that, Jayson worked closely with trading desks across the world in optimizing trading strategies, minimizing risk. Jayson then went on to managing a news desk ensuring traders receive relevant and up-to-the second news and information before realizing his true calling was writing about news rather than sitting on the other side of the screen.Jayson is an avid Pittsburgh Penguins fan and BBQ fanatic. Jayson lives in Montreal, Canada, with his wife Rebecca. They are expecting their first child, a girl, in early March.