Josh Enomoto (RSS)
- General Electric Company Stock Is so Terrible, It’s Too Risky to Short
- Intel Corporation Stock Walks the Walk, and Its Fundamentals Prove It
- 3 Reasons Why World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. Stock Will Suffer a Smack Down
- Pfizer Inc. Stock Has a Great Storyline That’s Not Panning Out
- Adobe Systems Incorporated Stock Has the Right Stuff to Keep the Momentum Going
As a financial analyst who has engaged in multimillion dollar projects with Global 500 companies, Joshua Enomoto provides an acute perspective of the investment markets.
A graduate of the University of California, San Diego, his professional experience covers multiple industries, including healthcare, civil engineering, and consumer electronics. Past contributions include leading the resolution of a critical liabilities dispute between two major electronics companies, and being awarded a speaking engagement in Tokyo, Japan, regarding supply chain efficiency protocols.Currently based in San Diego, Josh is also an avid music composer and audio engineer, and spends his free time with multimedia pursuits.