Josh Enomoto (RSS)
- Sky-High Expectations Won’t Hinder Netflix Earnings
- Citigroup Earnings Beat EPS Target, But Revenues Disappoint
- Activision Blizzard Stock Gains on Unprecedented Video-Gaming Deal
- 20 Small-Cap Stocks With the Potential for Outsized Gains
- Papa John’s Stock Is Fried After Founder’s Racially-Charged Remark
As a financial analyst who has engaged in multimillion dollar projects with Global 500 companies, Joshua Enomoto provides an acute perspective of the investment markets.
A graduate of the University of California, San Diego, his professional experience covers multiple industries, including healthcare, civil engineering, and consumer electronics. Past contributions include leading the resolution of a critical liabilities dispute between two major electronics companies, and being awarded a speaking engagement in Tokyo, Japan, regarding supply chain efficiency protocols.Currently based in San Diego, Josh is also an avid music composer and audio engineer, and spends his free time with multimedia pursuits.