Josh Enomoto (RSS)
- Mere Competition Can’t Disrupt Netflix Stock
- Tokyo Tailwind Could Spark Next Leg Up For Square Stock
- Amid Merger Noise, Verizon Stock Stands Out as the Long-Term Winner
- Nokia Stock Is a Short-Term Trade And That’s About It
- 3 Reasons to Gamble on Boeing Stock
As a financial analyst who has engaged in multimillion dollar projects with Global 500 companies, Joshua Enomoto provides an acute perspective of the investment markets.
A graduate of the University of California, San Diego, his professional experience covers multiple industries, including healthcare, civil engineering, and consumer electronics. Past contributions include leading the resolution of a critical liabilities dispute between two major electronics companies, and being awarded a speaking engagement in Tokyo, Japan, regarding supply chain efficiency protocols.Currently based in San Diego, Josh is also an avid music composer and audio engineer, and spends his free time with multimedia pursuits.