Josh Enomoto (RSS)
- Chinese Stocks Are Fading, and the Chinese Government Is to Blame
- Macy’s Thwacks the Earnings Print, But Still Gets Beat Down
- Give Choppy ARLO Stock Some Time
- Why GameStop’s Old School Business Model Is Good for GME Stock
- Nvidia Has an Ambitious But Beatable Q2 Target
As a financial analyst who has engaged in multimillion dollar projects with Global 500 companies, Joshua Enomoto provides an acute perspective of the investment markets.
A graduate of the University of California, San Diego, his professional experience covers multiple industries, including healthcare, civil engineering, and consumer electronics. Past contributions include leading the resolution of a critical liabilities dispute between two major electronics companies, and being awarded a speaking engagement in Tokyo, Japan, regarding supply chain efficiency protocols.Currently based in San Diego, Josh is also an avid music composer and audio engineer, and spends his free time with multimedia pursuits.