Josh Enomoto (RSS)
- Don’t Punish Gilead Stock for Doing Its Job
- Sony Stock Poised to Move Higher on Content Strength
- 10 Chinese Stocks That Are Worth a Gamble In 2019
- Walmart Stock Faces Pressure, But It’s Premature to Panic
- Boeing Stock Will Face Further Correction After the Lion Air Tragedy
As a financial analyst who has engaged in multimillion dollar projects with Global 500 companies, Joshua Enomoto provides an acute perspective of the investment markets.
A graduate of the University of California, San Diego, his professional experience covers multiple industries, including healthcare, civil engineering, and consumer electronics. Past contributions include leading the resolution of a critical liabilities dispute between two major electronics companies, and being awarded a speaking engagement in Tokyo, Japan, regarding supply chain efficiency protocols.Currently based in San Diego, Josh is also an avid music composer and audio engineer, and spends his free time with multimedia pursuits.