Josh Enomoto (RSS)
- If You Can Tolerate Risk, Hexo Stock Is a Buy
- 3 Tailwinds to Consider for KO Stock Before Calling It Quits
- Here’s the Real Reason Why I Bought AT&T Stock
- Lyft Stock Is Behaving Like A Post-IPO Unicorn, Clouding Long-Term View
- 4 Tech Stocks on the Cutting Edge of Connectivity
As a financial analyst who has engaged in multimillion dollar projects with Global 500 companies, Joshua Enomoto provides an acute perspective of the investment markets.
A graduate of the University of California, San Diego, his professional experience covers multiple industries, including healthcare, civil engineering, and consumer electronics. Past contributions include leading the resolution of a critical liabilities dispute between two major electronics companies, and being awarded a speaking engagement in Tokyo, Japan, regarding supply chain efficiency protocols.Currently based in San Diego, Josh is also an avid music composer and audio engineer, and spends his free time with multimedia pursuits.