Kent Thune (RSS)
- Best ETFs for 2018: The XLE ETF Is Energized for Q4
- Investing at Different Stages of Life: Active vs Passive Investing
- The 7 Best Funds to Beat Inflation
- Best ETFs for 2018: Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF Has Fuel for Second Half
- 7 Precious Metals Funds to Add Shine to Your Investing
Kent Thune is a Certified Financial Planner and owner of Atlantic Capital Investments, LLC, an independent, fee-only, registered investment advisory firm located in Hilton Head Island, S.C. He has more than 15 years of experience managing money for clients throughout the United States and has been a financial writer for several years. His financial philosophy is rooted in the idea that “life is not about making money; money is about making a life.”You can read more of Kent’s musings on mind, money, and mastery of life at his blog, The Financial Philosopher, or follow him on Twitter at @ThinkersQuill.