Michael A. Gayed (RSS)
- Market Bulls Control the Narrative Today…
- ‘Science’ or ‘Faith’ And the Bear or Bull Market Case
- Financial Stocks Scream for Caution
- Rocky BalGolda: The Mother of All Gold Battles
- Utilities: Back to Hero, or Villain in Disguise?
Michael A. Gayed, CFA, is chief investment strategist and co-portfolio manager at Pension Partners, LLC., an investment advisor that manages a mutual fund and separate accounts according to its ATAC (Accelerated Time and Capital) strategies focused on inflation rotation.
Prior to this role, Gayed served as a portfolio manager for a large international investment group, trading long/short investment ideas in an effort to capture excess returns.
From 2004 to 2008, Gayed was a strategist at AmeriCap Advisers LLC, a registered investment advisory firm that managed equity portfolios for large institutional clients. In 2007, he launched his own long/short hedge fund, using various trading strategies focused on taking advantage of stock market anomalies.Follow him on Twitter at @pensionpartners and YouTube at youtube.com/pensionpartners.