Tracey Ryniec (RSS)
- Best Stocks for 2018: Etsy Inc Is Getting Its Mojo Back
- Best Stocks for 2017: Is This a Buying Opportunity in Ulta Beauty Inc (ULTA)?
- Best Stocks for 2017: Ulta Beauty Inc (ULTA) Is the Best Retailer in North America
- Best Stocks for 2017: Ulta Beauty Inc (ULTA) Stock Is the Best in Retail
- Best Stocks for 2017: Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) Stock Is a Beauty
Prior to joining Zacks, she litigated complex securities and insurance cases representing tech titans and Fortune 100 companies in San Francisco and Silicon Valley at the law firms of Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison -now defunct, a victim of the dot-com bust- and Cooley LLP.
Having lived in the Bay Area during the dot-com boom, Tracey quickly realized she was more interested in stocks and the stock market, then in actually litigating her cases and she made a career changing move.
She can now be happily found covering value stocks for Zacks.com in Chicago, in addition to running her trading service portfolios. She has appeared in Barrons, CNBC.com, and Marketwatch.
Tracey graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in history. She attended Princeton University where she studied in the Near Eastern Studies department before graduating with a Masters in Middle Eastern Studies from the University of Chicago.
Armed with her advanced degree, she worked at the National Security Archive in Washington DC, on issues regarding the first Persian Gulf War. Tracey also holds a Juris Doctorate from the University of Pennsylvania.
She hosts the Zacks Market Edge podcast every week which covers stocks, bonds, and the economy, as well as the Value Investor podcast which digs into everything you wanted to know about value stocks. You can also follow her on Twitter where she tweets on her favorite obsessions, including the housing market, China, and great stock finds at @TraceyRyniec.