Don’t Throw Away Your 1099-K Form!

The tax form covers card and electronic payments


Did you recently receive a 1099-K tax form and had no idea what to do with it? You’re not alone!

The new form, called 1099-K, Merchant Card and Third Party Network Payments, is to report any payments you received in 2011 by credit or debit cards or through third-party electronic networks such as PayPal.