Renowned psychic Sidney Friedman has announced his predictions for 2014 with the New Year only a couple of days away.
Friedman is a well-known psychic who’s accurately predicted some of the world’s biggest events over the last 15 years. His website makes the claim that 72% of Friedman’s predictions over that span have been accurate. Some of Friedman’s past predictions include the 2012 New York floods, 2008’s drop in oil prices and Martin Scorsese’s Oscar in 2007.
Here are Friedman’s 20 psychic predictions for 2014.
Predictions for 2014
- Edward Snowden will return to the United States and will NOT face trial.
Pope Francis announces plans for a visit to North America. Chicago will be one of the destinations. (And although it’s been revealed the Pope will visit the Middle East for two days, the trip actually will extend to four days.)
A fusion of resources, a major collaboration between China and the United States is announced. It most likely will regard energy and assistance for developing countries.
A major pipeline, not for oil, but for water is announced.
The feel-good network will feel even “gooder.” Following several ratings-challenged years, Oprah Winfrey’s OWN network will see its ratings and revenues soar this year.
Unlike most celebs, who keep their weddings closed and private, Kanye and Kim’s wedding will be televised live. Some of the revenue will go to charity.
Garlic is in the news.
Strange, eerie, rumbling sounds are heard in the Midwest of the United States.
Most improbably, the 2014 elections see Texas turning blue.
Snow falls in southern Florida.
A major delay occurs in the Oscar telecast.
- Regarding Academy Awards predictions, once again, I do not see the films. I do not go to the movie theater nor do I rent them or read the reviews. If I were to see them, my own biases could come into play. So these predictions every year are entirely intuitive even though I have no clue who many of these people are. Also, I pick not only some of the major categories but also some of the odd ones. Here we go: Lupita Nyong’o (12 YEARS A SLAVE) I foresee winning the OSCAR for Best Supporting Actress. Bruce Dern (NEBRASKA) wins the OSCAR for Best Actor.Steve McQueen (12 YEARS A SLAVE) wins the OSCAR for Best Director.FROZEN wins the OSCAR for Best Animated Feature. “Let It Go” (FROZEN)wins the OSCAR for Best Original Song. GRAVITY wins the OSCAR for Best Cinematography. 12 YEARS A SLAVE wins the OSCAR for Best Adapted Screenplay. Jared Leto (DALLAS BUYERS CLUB) wins the OSCAR for Best Actor.
- A shock wave, perhaps literally or perhaps figuratively, is felt in Russia.
- Pippa Middleton announces she is getting engaged.
- Will and Kate announce they are expecting another baby. And you can expect a girl.
- If anyone cares (but apparently many do), Khloe Kardashian slims up with a remarkable weight loss.
- The United States economy sees the unemployment rate drop to 6.6%, maybe even 6.4%. Contrary to most current punditry, the DOW sees a significant drop in late winter or early spring (after beginning robustly bullish). It rebounds by November and likely finishes the year higher than where it began, perhaps 5 to 6 percent higher. The economy overall continues to grow. Corporate investment finally surges. Keep in mind, back in December 2008, post-crash, I predicted a 7 to 9 year recovery and also predicted immediate gains in the stock market in 2009 in spite of most analyst’s forecasts of continued gloom. So far, I have been right on target. As always though, consult your own investment advisor, do your research, combine your knowledge with a bit of intuition, and remember, it is NOT a stock market. It’s a market of stocks.
- With sincere hopes the following does not occur, I sense two natural disasters striking nearly simultaneously in the United States.
- Remarkably, for the first time, a poll finally finds one person who actually approves of Congress.
And for his predictions for 2014, Friedman includes an extra one that he makes every year. He believes that the Chicago Cubs will make it to the World Series.
What do you think of Friedman’s predictions for 2014? And what are your predictions for 2014?
Check out some other top predictions for 2014.