Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 7.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 6.7% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 4.8% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 3.0% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 3.7% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 3.1% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is up 3.0% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 2.9% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 4.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD): STWD stock is down 2.9% to a new 52-week low of $22.51.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Reed Elsevier Nv (ENL): ENL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Reed Elsevier Plc (RUK): RUK stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.