Adobe Voice is a free app that allows users to create narrated videos. Adobe claims that the app is easier to use than recording and editing a video, but more engaging than a slideshow presentation, reports PC World.
Here are a few things to know about Adobe Voice, as listed by PC World.
- The app is only available on iPad 2 or higher running iOS 7.
- Users need a free Adobe ID to publish videos.
- It comes with over 25,000 images and more can be added.
- The app comes with its own stock music.
- Graphics effects, such as chalkboard- and watercolor-style themes, real-time motion blur, 3-D and shadows, are included in the app.
- The app will automatically take care of listing Creative Commons credits.
- Finished videos can be viewed on any device and are able to be embedded into websites.
- Users can’t import their own videos into Adobe Voice.
ADBE shares were up 1% as of Thursday afternoon.