Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is up 13.5% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 7.7% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 5.6% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is up 4.5% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 5.3% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 3.4% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 3.3% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is down 11.9% to a new 52-week low of $11.17.
- General Cable Corp (BGC): BGC stock is down 9.5% to a new 52-week low of $23.19.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 7.0% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 5.5% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is down 3.5% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is down 3.0% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.