Services stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is up 4.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is up 4.9% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.3% today and up 39.4% in the last month.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 2.3% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 2.3% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.3% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 1.4% today.
- Iesi-Bfc Ltd (BIN): BIN stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is down 5.2% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 1.9% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Tetra Tech (TTEK): TTEK stock is down 2.1% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is down 1.8% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR): HR stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- International Speedway Corp (ISCA): ISCA stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.