Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 1.9% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.6% to a new 52-week high of $27.75.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $71.87.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.5% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.5% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.3% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.