Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 11.9% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 4.6% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 3.3% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 11.9% today.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is down 7.5% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 2.9% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Autozone (AZO): AZO stock is down 1.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- O’Reilly Automotive (ORLY): ORLY stock is down 2.1% today.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 1.4% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.