Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Duke Energy Corp (DUK): DUK stock is up 0.5% today.
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is up 0.6% today.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Piedmont Natural Gas Company (PNY): PNY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. (KMP): KMP stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): CVA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Northwestern Corp (NWE): NWE stock is down 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is down 0.4% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.