Services stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 2.5% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 2.1% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 1.8% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is up 1.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO): FDO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 5.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 4.3% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is down 4.2% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is down 3.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is down 2.8% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 2.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY): BBBY stock is down 2.7% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCB): DISCB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Domino’s Pizza Inc (DPZ): DPZ stock is down 2.5%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.